1. India's first water taxi service has been launched by
Union Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways Sarbananda Sonowal in which
2. Who has been conferred with Hilal-e-Pakistan - the 2nd
highest civilian award of Pakistan, in 2022?
3. Which bank has achieved the maximum number of awards
at the IBA's Annual Banking Technology Awards 2021?
Bank of India
Jammu & Kashmir Bank
4. Government has notified the Green Hydrogen and Green
Ammonia Policy, as a part of the strategy to achieve the target of production
of 5 million tonnes of Green hydrogen by which year?
5. Which African country has declared a Polio outbreak?
Democratic Republic of Congo
6. Who has been appointed as Brand Ambassador of Gaming
7. Legendary Indian player Surajit Sengupta has passed
away. He had played at the national level for the Indian team in which sports?
8. The Smart Card Arms License and Shastra App has been
launched by which the police department of which state/UT?
9. Who has been appointed as India's first national
maritime security coordinator?
10. Where was the 6th African Union - European Union
11. The Career Counselling Workshop 'Pramarsh 2022' has
achieved the feat of becoming the first event in India where more than 1 lakh
students participated in Career Counselling in one Workshop. The workshop was
organised at which place?
12. PM Modi will inaugurate 'Gobar-Dhan (Bio-CNG) Plant
in which city?
13. What is the most recent revised GDP growth rate of
India for FY22 as per SBI's Research Report, Ecowrap?
14. 2008 Olympics long jump silver medalist Blessing
Okagbare was banned for 10 years for doping. He belongs to which country?
15. The Kotak Mahindra Bank has partnered with which
company to provide integrated Point of Sale solutions to its merchant partners?