List of journal of positive school psychology
Positive school psychology is a branch of psychology that focuses on promoting positive outcomes and well-being in the educational setting. This can include areas such as student engagement, motivation, resilience, and mental health. Positive school psychology practitioners aim to create a positive and supportive learning environment for students, and may use a variety of interventions and strategies to achieve this goal. These can include evidence-based practices such as social-emotional learning, positive behavior support, and mindfulness-based approaches. Additionally, positive school psychology also emphasizes on the strengths and potentials of students, rather than focusing solely on deficits or problems. It aims to promote the optimal development and success of every student and to foster a positive and inclusive school culture.
- Journal of Positive Psychology
- International Journal of Wellbeing
- Journal of Happiness Studies
- Journal of Educational Psychology
- Journal of School Psychology
- Journal of Applied School Psychology
- Journal of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- Journal of Child and Family Studies
- Journal of Youth and Adolescence
- Journal of Adolescent Research
Note: This is not an exhaustive list and there may be other journals that focus on positive school psychology. It is recommended to check the journal's website for more information on their scope and focus.